Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Typical Homophobe

Typical Homophobe Entry for July 28, 2007

Typical Homophobe
Show Recent Messages (F3)
gays4jesus: 78,500 web pages on these 2 by just using their names (referring to all modern versions are satan counterfeit bibles.)
gays4jesus: sorry wrong window (referring to this was to go into another chat window, but pop ups makes the typing go into the current pop up), why should I be impressed by what you say?
Dana Bulgin: I'm not trying to impress you at all
Dana Bulgin: Just telling u the plain old truth
gays4jesus: yes you are you are trying to make it look like you know something about the Bible, but to me you are about a stupid as one can get concerning God's word
gays4jesus: and now that I see your picture my first impression is you are a hooker so why should I listen to a prostitute
Dana Bulgin: I'm not trying, I do know this much that ur username does not reflect the gospel or the character of Christ
Dana Bulgin: and I'm not even shouting
gays4jesus: you no nothing at all there are 14 verses you use to condemn gays yet I did not see any attempt by you to explain how you get gays into any of them
The Bible does not condemn gays, everyone in the world has been conditioned to this for 700 yrs by a doctrine invented by a few powerful Catholic leaders for evil gain" 100 yrs later it was adopted by the Prostestants. All 14 verses used against gays does not talk about gays.
here is the word used in 7 of the 14 verses used by those that think gay is sin
6945 qadesh (kaw-dashe'); from 6942; a (quasi) sacred person, i.e. (technically) a (male) devotee (by prostitution) to licentious idolatry: KJV-- sodomite, unclean.
Dana Bulgin: well thats a photo of me on a school trip in Curacao and thats not the point
Representatives of you is always the point if you claim you are a Christian all things about you are subject to the potential person coming to Christ by seeing you. You need to explain why what you wear is not bad.
gays4jesus: you use verses for male temple prostitutes and gang rapists
6945 qadesh (kaw-dashe'); from 6942; a (quasi) sacred person, i.e. (technically) a (male) devotee (by prostitution) to licentious idolatry: KJV-- sodomite, unclean.
This is the key word in 7 of the 14 verses people use to say gay is sin.
Dana Bulgin: Well my dear God is using the hooker tonight
Indicative you believe prostitution is not sin
Dana Bulgin: and if I were u I would listen
For complete text go to http://gays4jesus.com/

No comments: