Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A sure way to know "Gay is not Sin"

A sure way to know "Gay is not Sin" Entry for July 27, 2007

I have an ongoing challenge to any that truely believe gay is sin. I can not convince you no matter what FACTs I tell or show you. Testimony is useless of all the wonderful things God through Jesus Christ does in gay Christians' lives. Original Hebrew or Greek used in the Bible is a waste of time showing you. You have made up your minds that gay is sin and nothing can perswade you to dig into the reasons why you believe this.
So, why not bypass our brians altogether and just let God show you? I am not going into a spert of wishful thinking. So can we get to the bottom of this issure? Yes we can and it is really simple. But the solution is next to impossible because you or your church bans any gay minister to speak unless they come to get delieved or accept what you think about gays that it is sin.
But it is easy and more than air and really pretty much one sided into your favor. My challenge is you invite me and only me (well maybe my lover will be there after all wives are usually around their pastor husbands aren't they?). So you have all your congregation and all your ministry team by whatever name you call them and your pastor to operate, perform, fast/pray, teach, preach, lay hand on to cast out deliever or what ever your faith involves, bring up statics, history, real life sory, ex-gays and what ever your faith think it can do to present gay is sin and asking God to manifest in some manner that you are right and take as long as you need (fasting usually means more than one meal) I will for myself cooperate, respect, allow, accept your hands onto me for the laying on of hands, and listen intently to any info from any source you use as you present your case to me and before God.
After you are satified you have done all and any reasonable space of time to let your prayers kick in (we are coming together not to operate in status quo where no visible answer may never be seen to anyones view or each party can claim victory). I expect you to abide by a time frame that wil not ruin people work life or family life routine for any unacceptable time periods. This means mostly likely one day to 3 days. I personally will need I figure a few minutes to a few hours. I can not imagine I need that many hours to explain anything. For my intention is to show you gay is not sin. You already proven to me you won't listen, thatis the whole point of us meeting in this challenge. Talk gets us nowhere.
So, this effort is to get God to move in a manner that convinces everyone in your church gay is for sure sin or gay is postively not sin. If you are not a Pentecostal church, then yo may not understand that God does move and he does move TODAY.
Warning! I am not come to play nice pastor man with intent of giving warm fuzzies. You are killers with 630 million counts of murder on your hands. Christians are not the judge jury and executioners. I come to show you how God feels. I am not God and I am not come to show you how I feel. If Ishow you how I feel I show what you know anyone can display, upsetness anger frustration whinning complaining and other human displays that is allowable for decent Christian folk. I am NOT a cult or someone supplied with device that could harm. I am not come to vent any of what I may feel you deserve on to you. I am come to let God show himself. Moses stood at the Red Sea held out his staff and did nothiing else. Moses did not put a sump pump in that see.
I have a ace up my sleeve I come to cheet on this challenge because it can not be a challenge if I know the outcome. But in fairness I make this chalenge so you can see the Lord move in your mist and so you make repent in time as the hour is late.
Moses did not go to Pharoh to heal any diseases or bapptize anyone in the Holy Spirit. He did not go to turn a few fishes into enough to feed everyone. He was sent to sya what God will do if they don't set his people free.
This is not Moses' day and I am not Moses' (I am nobody) If God send such people to you they will have choices of what to say concerning what God will do or not do. And they will lsay it as oftem as they like. Moses was told 10 specific things to say about what God was going to do. These that are sent to you today God intends to trust them and do what they command him to do. The mouths of the new messengers speak and it is done.
Garantee you with out lifting an arm JUST with my mouth life as you know it will be changed. However, I am not a robot and I loove Jesus and he is really really neat and so wonderful I will be actively attempting to perswade you so I won't have to operate in my given authority.
So, now am I a fruit cake, a nut, well maybe. This is what you deside. Do you ever plan to put your Christian walk where your mouth is? You say gays are possessed, so cast out the demon(s), you say you trust God, then act in your faith, you say you love the gay person, then explain how you get gays into they verse you say condemn gays.
You can act now or you can wait. It will not be fun now, can you image what it will be like if you wait? Read Lev. 26 and see God's process over 6000 years of disobediance. The Church today is in the 4th level of disobediance to God and there are 1260 days set in stone to come to spank the Church (Christians).
Invite me, perhaps you will invite me to hear me as a man of God and so learn of the things to come and be ready for them. The church is far from ready, they that will rule the world are in power and they have in place convincing things they would perswade God's elect if they are not WATCHING. Churches almost all of them yours too are given over to antichrist some more knowing other have no clue their activiities are directly support a one world religion. Want Healings, want God to move in a manner more to your expectations, invite me to preach as you would invite aany minister to come to your church to minister to you. Want to accept my challenge you will also see God move. Do nothing and the 1260 will hit you like a 18 wheeler at 60 miles an hour while you and your loved one stand in its path having no idea it is coming.
Get ready people the TWO are about to Meet once they meet the Clock starts ticcket again. Possibly in 1994 that Clock stopped because after that date antichrist's kingdom was ready enough to start..

No comments: