Monday, November 2, 2009

THE NEW BRIDE CHURCH AND SECRETARY OF THE UNITED PASTORS FELLOWSHIP

Reply to your email:

From: pastor ravipaul [mailto:pastorravipaul@ymail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 6:26 AM
To: gaysforjesus647@gmail.com
Subject: UNITED PASTORS FELLOWSHIP INDIA

Greetings to you in pracious name of our lord and saviour jesus christ.

gays4jesus: hello back

I am pastor Ravipaul from India   I AM THE POUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF THE NEW BRIDE CHURCH AND SECRETARY OF THE UNITED PASTORS FELLOWSHIP HERE .

gays4jesus: yes, I did get your first email do you have a webpage?

WE ARE PRAYING FOR FLAIT TICKET THAT GOD MAY PROVIDE .PLEASE YOU CAN ALSO PRAY FOR THAT .

gays4jesus: God likes his children to be very specific in prayers for things they want. A plane ticket is something very specific so you will need to find out how much a round trip airfare from Seattle, Wa USA to your city. Specifics are economy class enough in advance so it will not cost UNITED PASTORS FELLOWSHIP INDIA very much. Also, lodging should be added to your prayers. I believe when someone wants to invite someone, they will make the necessary arrangements. These things are specific and God won’t magically tell you. If you are serious about me coming to minister then you should figure out how much it will cost UNITED PASTORS FELLOWSHIP INDIA or THE NEW BRIDE CHURCH. Then you can ask God for that specific amount. When God answers your prayer, meaning you find the money needed to bring me to you, then we can make arrangements for me to go. Hopefully in the mean time we can do what you wrote below.

WE ARE DOING MINISTRY HERE INDEPENDENTLY. SO WE WANT YOUR PRAYER SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENTS IN THE MINISTRY AND SPIRITUAL GUIDENCE.

gays4jesus: To me when you say “independently” that means you do not answer to a headquarters or district office so that you can make all the decisions for your church. I will pray for sure. “Encouragement in the ministry” means correspondence. If you email, chat, or comment on my sites I can encourage you in the Lord. Happy to talk about anything you want in the Lord “spiritual guidance” also must be done in correspondence. “Greetings to you in pracious name of our lord and saviour jesus christ.” Is your first line in this email. This is good as explaining who you are and what you do, but it does not tell me what you want. Spiritual guidance and encouragement is more than simple greeting phrases and nice Bible quotes. Encouragements is when you are “down” depressed, losing hope, or just staying the same level in Jesus and not moving up to the next step. Encouragements is more than a word it is getting specific to the needs of your troubles or perceptions of directions for your faith to reach its fullness in the Lord. This means if you want my help you got to correspond with what’s on your mind and what you see as your vision. I can’t help unless I know things about you. Guessing and wishing is not in my job description. Spiritual guidance can mean many things. Spirit comes in a number of forms. Your spirit, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, angels, devils (in all the variety they come in and names that relate back to them), and unexplained as it were as there are many mysteries we have few answers to. How the spirit(s) work and why. How to worship and praise in the spirit. How to operate in the spirit and spiritual gifts. So spiritual guidance is complex and so correspondence being specific in needed and I am happy to talk about these things with you. Again I am happy to talk about any subject you are wanting to talk about, God has given me plenty to say about most things.

COME AND ENCOURAGE ALL THE MEN OF GOD .WE WILL BE WAITING FOR UR REPLY.

gays4jesus: I am replying. I am happy to come, but you are the one inviting. I can be there instantly on the internet. I am on YouTube and can minister to you through 8-minute messages. I have a weekly TV program seem live streaming every Sunday Pacific Standard time at 7AM on http://scantv.org press the watch now button. My chat name on yahoo is gays4jesus I would be happy to minister to anyone one to one in live chat. http://gays4jesus.blogspot.com/ is my blog and I would answer questions and comments made on my blog. The “going to your church in person” of course means, THE NEW BRIDE CHURCH or THE UNITED PASTORS FELLOWSHIP will make arrangements and pay the travel/lodging and other itinerary expenses. I don’t like being so blunt but my policy is no money out of my pocket ( note: I would come alone so your out of pocket expense would be for one person not a team. If you like singing and such you will need to provide that). I would need to talk with you to discuss details. My ministry mission is to get Christian ready and maybe your ordinary service structure may not be followed when I am speaking. I am pretty flexible, but I am also going to stand firm on what I believe God wants me to do.

What I believe will happen is God will move. People will be Saved and Healed. People will be baptized in the Holy Spirit. Demons will flee and much more. A message from God will be spoken concerning these Last Days and what it means to say you are a Christian and much more.

THANK U SO MUCH

PASTOR RAVI INDIA

gays4jesus: And also thank you. I just hope my firmness won’t offend you, I do want to make sure misunderstanding doesn’t turn you away or that your church can’t pay for me to come to you, but at least that you will hold to your desire “ WE WANT YOUR PRAYER SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENTS IN THE MINISTRY AND SPIRITUAL GUIDENCE” would not stop you from corresponding with me to receive ENCOURAGEMENTS IN THE MINISTRY AND SPIRITUAL GUIDENCE.

Gays For Jesus
John

No comments: