Monday, November 16, 2009

Terrell Mims sent you a message on Facebook...

 

Really quick response back from Terrel, But as you will note he certainly did not even attempt to explain why he says gay is sin below he just  says “Homosexuality is out of the natural order of God” then sort of quotes Leviticus. I so wished he would have explained, I know he can’t because he just doesn’t know there is info on Leviticus showing  the verse is not talking about gays.

From:
Terrell Mins

To:
John Gaysforjesus <gays4jesus@yahoo.com>


Terrell sent you a message.
--------------------
Re: Hi
Hi John,
First, I want you to know that the whole reason I sent you a message was because OTHER members of the group questioned your motives. I read your post and have no issue with you.
Now, what I do have issue is with the whole "YOU" thing. I don't have an issue with you personally. I don't know you.
Yes, fornication between straight adults is a sin because EVERY sexual act outside of marriage between man and a woman is a sin. I put that list in because I am not a gay-basher. I love all people, but I must tell the truth. Homosexuality is out of the natural order of God. God made man and woman. The Bible says God does not change and he said "Man should not lie with man as with a woman. It is an abomination." However, every sin (lying, stealing, blasphemy, hate) will send us to Hell and only be repenting (turning from and forsaking) sin and turning to Jesus we will be saved.
You said you saw miracles and answered prayer. AWESOME!  Remember, Jesus said "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name and done miracles and I will tell them depart from me you worker of iniquity (a flagrant lifestyle of sin) I never knew you.
I will not block you because of your name. I will block you anyone if they promote a sinful lifestyle on the page. I have done it before.
Again, I KNOW you put the quote in about modern translations, but I sent you the letter because of others in the group. If you have an issue, leave a post on the wall. I never had an issue with your name.
I hope you have a great night.
--------------------

No comments: