Friday, November 20, 2009

Pastor Earl Inman says I make the Bible fit what I want

clip_image002Pastor Earl Inman
Freedom Victory Centre
1050 Simcoe St. North, Suite 104
Oshawa , Ontario
L1G 4W5
Phone: 905-723-4300
Fax: 905-723-4301
freedomvictory@bellnet.ca
www.freedomvictorycentre.com


From:
freedomvictorycentre [mailto:freedomvictory@bellnet.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 8:32 AM
To: stablesministries@gays4jesus.com
Subject: Contact The Stables Ministries for any reason (this means Earl clicked link from my home page http://gays4jesus.com)

It is not what you think or what I  think or belive  it is what the bible says  you can say what you like or try to make it fit your lifestyle

gays4jesus: Thanks for visiting my website and clicking to email me for any reason link. Hope when you refer to the Bible you means the KJV and not a modern version. To understand what I mean please use your web browser and look up Westcott and Hort. AND it is not what I think or YOU think but what IS in the Bible. AND yes YOU can’t make it fir YOUR lifestyle. I know you are meaning:”gay lifestyle” but there are 650 million gays so fitting a lifestyle is not so easy as pretty much everyone on has their own. But because your conditioning define an orientation as a lifestyle you equate a country western person to a motor cycle gang to a opera loving person to a politician to all kinds for many life styles. Gay and str8 are orientations not lifestyles. I am in 100% agreement with YOU about the Bible and fitting it to match what you like not what is Bible. So I am so happy you emailed me. I would be so happy for you to show me how I am getting the Bible wrong. I found there are 14 verses used to condemn gays; you can add a couple more as there are unused verses that actually could be like talking about lesbians. However, we are dealing with just a few verses. To narrow it down we can eliminate 6 verses of the 14 because they use the same word “sodomite” and whether in Hebrew or Greek they still mean the same definition in original language and grammar and Bible days’ usages. It should be easy for you to correct me. You are a pastor so you should by definition have educated yourself to know how to understand the Bible days and languages and cultures of God’s People as Christians or Hebrews chosen of God. I can help you get started so you can understand what I mean.

6945 qadesh (kaw-dashe'); from 6942; a (quasi) sacred person, i.e. (technically) a (male) devotee (by prostitution) to licentious idolatry: KJV-- sodomite, unclean.

6942 qadash (kaw-dash'); a primitive root; to be (causatively, make, pronounce or observe as) clean (ceremonially or morally): KJV-- appoint, bid, consecrate, dedicate, defile, hallow, (be, keep) holy (-er, place), keep, prepare, proclaim, purify, sanctify (-ied oneself,), X wholly. 6943 Qedesh (keh'-desh); from 6942; a sanctum; Kedesh, the name of four places in Palestine: KJV-- Kedesh.


This is the key word in 7 of the 14 verses people use to say gay is sin. Now you may want qadesh to mean gays, that is what you are implying when you say :“it is what the Bible says” Somehow I would hope you would be Able to show me using FACTs of ancient Hebrew/Greek language/grammar to show qadesh means gay and not “male temple prostitute” which in Paul’s and Moses’ day fertility temple was on every corner and they had 100% provable male temple prostitutes called sodomites. Others verses use word that in English actually means, “practicing str8 man”. Gang rape, and “str8 adults that turned from GOD to gods”. Would you be so kind to show me how arsenokoites used 76 times since Paul used in 1 Cor 6:9 in the following 1,600 years means gays? This is documented all 76 times history shows arsenokoites was used by Christians in something written down that is still here with us today and the entire article is intact. How do you get gays into that verse if for 1600 years Christians did not put gays inot it?

God has not changed  on what he said  what was sin in the   old or new testament  

gays4jesus: again I am in 100% agreement here.

it does not matter what way  you cut the cake it is SIN 

gays4jesus: if it does not matter what way you cut the cake then could you cut a piece for me and tell me how you get real gays into a verse, a phrase, or a word in the Bible? So far you are stating it like in your mind it is an absolute. But if you are so sure then why not help with my misunderstandings of what the verses say. Where is the info, the more I research the more detailed the historic event are. Paul went into a fertility temple in Corinth in that temple were 1000 temple prostitutes and it had that statue to THE unknown god.

Acts 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. (KJV)

So we have a real temple in which real temple prostitutes are. History tells us as well as Bible that Paul was not that happy about Hebrew men going to fertility temples for ritual sex with the fertility temple’s male prostitutes. This was true in Moses’ day as well. Can you str8n me out about how Paul was not talking about Temple prostitutes but somehow so far as I can see by magic he got ordinary gays into the Bible? I just have this big problem of not being about to find the 14 verses talking about two men or two women falling in love and marrying being said to be sin in the Bible. All I can see (but you imply I am just making it how I want it) is gang rape, going to orgies in worship of fertility gods, and male temple prostitutes. So I beg you show me how you get gays into a verse.

Pastor Earl Inman

Freedom Victory Centre

1050 Simcoe St. N

Oshawa, On L1G 4W5

905-723-4300

www.freedomvictorycentre.com

gays4jesus:

Weekly TV preacher since 1985

Assemblies of God since 1974

http://gays4jesus.com

1 comment:

StephaniePumphrey said...

Lifestyle is also a state of mind. When personal peace and satisfaction are a part of everyday living, wealth won't necessarily matter in the creation of a healthy, happy lifestyle.

lifestyle definition