Sunday, March 2, 2008

alpha12012007 homophobic chat with me
not edited yet for easy reading

Show Recent Messages (F3)
alpha12012007 is currently not in your Messenger List. Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)
alpha12012007: u cannot claim to be a teacher of christians and leaders of christians and then have an antichrist-ian spirit in ugays4jesus: not claim ing I just am it is a factalpha12012007: christ and satangays4jesus: and it is you clin=mign antichrist in me that is your dumbnessalpha12012007: Christ and satan cattnot dwell in the same person........repentalpha12012007: I am pointing out your antichrist wordsgays4jesus: you are right so you need to figure it out. I was not born yesturday so I do have a 35 years testimony in Christ Jesus you have a lot of explaining to do, but you can't you block youreself because your jusdge is n ot based on a person's life but a single wordalpha12012007: the word of God is much more important than opinionsgays4jesus: <---I was chief atheist for 27 yrs, I am 61, gay, & Pentecostal in Assemblies of God and have been since January 1974 with my lover since 1989 & Preaching weekly on TV since March 1986, over 200 pastors prophesied over me good things from God that have come to pass,I had 3 major dramatic physical healings and have 1000s of answered prayers, and over 700,000 homophobes have came to me in a few year period of time. Counseled with 1000s of str8 Christians who saw my screen name and wanted my counseling to better their Life with Christ including parents upbringing their kids in Christ Jesus counseling. No country exist that at least one person has watched my TV program.alpha12012007: u ar estill sinning. u can't argue that pointalpha12012007: sin is sin. u can't change what Gopd had decidedgays4jesus: then show me how you get gay into a verse I am not asking you to quote a verse I already know you can read I I already know any verse you can say better than you do so pick out the word or phrase in the verse and explaiin how you get gays into itgays4jesus: you cannot state what God said unless you use the Bible and using the bible is not a wish book it is actual words with real meanings and so if you say God says then what wordalpha12012007: have u even opened the Bible? Homosexuals shall not inherit the kingdom,they were to be stoned in th eOT lawgays4jesus: I know it is 100% useless for me to ask because it is impossible for you to take even a second to explain your mouthalpha12012007: Read th eentire book of Romansgays4jesus: so now thatyou quoted NIV which I garantee you came from Westcott and Hort but I want to kknow how you manage to use this word homosexual which is not in the Biblegays4jesus: the actual word is 733 arsenokoites (ar-sen-ok-oy'-tace); from 730 and 2845; a sodomitealpha12012007: oh brothergays4jesus: see right away you are trying to reject my request this way you can run without explianing how you get a word to mean gayalpha12012007: th ekljv is even stronger in it's condemnationgays4jesus: then tell me what wordgays4jesus: you sttila re avoiding it aren;t you I gave you the atual word so now you need to tell me how you get sodomite to mean gaygays4jesus: 6945 qadesh (kaw-dashe'); from 6942; a (quasi) sacred person, i.e. (technically) a (male) devotee (by prostitution) to licentious idolatry: KJV-- sodomite, unclean.6942 qadash (kaw-dash'); a primitive root; to be (causatively, make, pronounce or observe as) clean: KJV-- appoint, bid, consecrate, dedicate, defile, hallow, (be, keep) holy (-er, place), keep, prepare, proclaim, purify, sanctify (-ied oneself,), X wholly. 6943 Qedesh (keh'-desh); from 6942; a sanctum; Kedesh, the name of four places in Palestine: KJV-- Kedesh.This is the key word in 7 of the 14 verses people use to say gay is sin.

alpha12012007: u are contradicting yourself nowgays4jesus: the greek sodomite is the same as the Hebrew sodomite so again how do you get sodomite to mean gaygays4jesus: i am waitinggays4jesus: you say it is in that versealpha12012007: "have you not read that in the beginning God made them male and female?"gays4jesus: so I expect you to tell me how a so well document word that is historical and is so deeply studied by so many to somehow mean gaysgays4jesus: why did you stop with the verse you started withalpha12012007: people will always justify their sin when every translation speaks so clearly against itgays4jesus: is it because you figured out a male temple prostuitute is not how to condemn gaysgays4jesus: then why don't you correct me by showing me your research to show sodomite means homosexualalpha12012007: if you read things as they are written and as they are translated, u will have your answers...I Cor. 6:9gays4jesus: a fact 733 arsenokoites (ar-sen-ok-oy'-tace) had be documented to have benn used 76 times in 1600 years after paulgays4jesus: so your word for gays for 16 centuries was used 76 timesgays4jesus: souind like a lot to go on to condemn gaysalpha12012007: please give me a second to look things up....I didn't expect to run into a pervert in a christian roomgays4jesus: now lets read over the 76 times see what the sentenses said after all i am not joking and if you need the actual dicuments sentense i be happy to give you the link'gays4jesus: but to simplify iwill say Christians for those 16 centuries used it to talk about sex out of speciesalpha12012007: u are living in sin and refuse to repentalpha12012007: u can't justify it by twisting wordsgays4jesus: again your statement have no backing it is your opinion based on a lifetime of conditioning so i will try to attempt you to study whatyour mouth blurts outgays4jesus: untwist me thenalpha12012007: Lev. 20:13 calls u detestable and under the old law demands u be stonesgays4jesus: I have no problem at allgays4jesus: got to go for nowalpha12012007: please repent, before it is too lategays4jesus: will put our talk in my blog thanks got eat nowalpha12012007: please repent before it is too late!alpha12012007: u cannot claim to be a teacher of christians and leaders of christians and then have an antichrist-ian spirit in u

No comments: