Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I welcome you India to preach the gospel in our churches, crusades, and pastor’s conference

From: pastor ravipaul [mailto:pastorravipaul@ymail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:29 AM
To: gays4jesus@gays4jesus.com
Subject: Fw: Please come speak in our country

Greetings to you in pracious name of our lord and saviour jesus christ.

I am pastor Ravipaul from India .i have red about you and ur ministry by website.

i am glad to meet you by this way.dear pastor i welcome you India to preach the gospel in our churches,and crusades,pastors conference.i can pray for you and your ministry.please pray for our ministry.

gays4jesus: if you have read about me what area was interesting to you that you saw on my site? Your subject “Fw: Please come speak in our country” looks like a forwarded message, are you sure you went to my website or blog?
http://gays4jesus.com
http://gays4jesus.blogspot.com/

I would be happy to go to India. Please buy a round trip plane ticket and arrange lodging, meals, and dates we can negotiate. Cheapest flight is fine with me and I would be happy to be a guess in someone’s home or a very inexpensive hotel. Remember, no money out of my pocket and we would need to discuss itinerary. Expect Miracles. Many will be saved.

Happy to pray for you. And also happy to” preach the gospel in your churches, crusades, and pastor’s conference

thank you pastor

pastor Ravipaul

gays4jesus
John

No comments: